Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Carter's Story

Carter is an almost 6 year old boy. He is in Kindergarten right now and is a very big boy. He loves science, rockets, history, and inventing things. Most of all he is the funniest kid ever!



He is such a smart boy. He has accelerated his reading in his class and has even won awards. But most of all, he is creative. He likes to make videos. Here is one he made up at our cabin last year.









We love him and we will update this site with all his crazy videos and pictures.

3 comments:

Lizz said...

That is so funny! He is so much like his dad! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I love that crazy toad!! His movies are always so dang funny!!! He definitely has a future in film making or conquering .

BeautyFul said...

AAAHHH!! I just laugh until my sides hurt! I can't get enough of him...he just makes me so happy! Ryder saw it and just shook his head with a huge smile on his face and said "Mom, why did he do that?" "Cuz he likes to make movies..." "Wow... that's pretty cool!" he says as he walks away with an I'm-proud-of-my-cousin look on his face!