Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs


If you haven't heard about this, it was amazing. There was a show put on at the ESA where a company that does the BBC show "Prehistoric Planet" built these lifesize dinosaur puppets. They were as realistic as possible and controlled by humans and machines. It was amazing. The kids loved it. In fact Carter kept saying "Yup thats right, I knew that" to nearly everything they talked about. Here are some photos and a video. It was amazing. If it comes again...its a must see!







Carter interviewing Lizzy after the show.

2 comments:

Amylee said...

I'm so jealous that you guys went to this! We were too freaking cheap (and slightly afraid that Will would cry the whole time because he was scared of the dinosaurs.) The videos are sweet!

bevany said...

I've seen this on lots of blogs. I would be scared my kids would cry the whole time. It looks pretty cool though!