Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day at the Dinosaur Park

I love when I can get the kids out of the house for some fun activities...so when Aunt Kristina asked us to join her with her kids I jumped at the chance. One more fun thing to squeeze in before school starts back up. Plus I have always wanted to see the Dinosaur Park.

It was a blast!! We had so much fun. Thanks Kristina! And to top it all off, she even took the kids the rest of the day and I had a much needed relax time at home by myself....it was very very nice!

4 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Ian saw the pictures and said he wants to go there.

Barnes Squad said...

I have thought about going there for awhile now. I think it is a must do now. Looks like lots of fun

bevany said...

We love the dinosaur park. Looks like you guys had a great time!

BeautyFul said...

So MUCH FUN!!!! Had a great time Becks. Thanks for coming with us!