Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 11, 2009

Playing catch-up

So the last post I posted was several weeks ago for Oliver's baby announcement. Since then I have found rarely any time for myself. So there is plenty to catchup on. First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love this season. it always reminds me of where I really should be and what I really should be thinking about, which in my case, I need reminding of a lot.

Aside from the obvious business of a new baby, I have had my share of surgery for a lifetime. In October I had emergency gallbladder removal. And I tell you, having a new born only 4 weeks old and having to go through that 3 days of not being there for the little guy was really hard. Not to mention how much pain I was in anyway. But we got it all figured out and I am doing much better. Then, I went in for colonoscopy since my mom had colon cancer at the age of 40. So we decided since my deductible was already met, we would get that dome as well.

During the month of October, we had a huge deal on Halloween, as usual. This year we built a cave and had Kurt hide inside. He and his brother scared the pants off many kids.


Then in November, Kurt and I celebrated our 10th year anniversary. We went to La Caille restraint and then to the Symphony. It was very romantic. and I have to say I love him more than I ever have.! I also had the opportunity to go see New Moon, one of my favorites, yes Im one of those Twilight Moms and love it. Had a blast at the 3am showing with family and friends.
and have seen it since about 7 times( I know Im retarded, BUT I LOVE IT)

Also in November, we had the Reflections contest. Carter won first place for his video.



Oliver was blessed on December 6th, 2009 by his daddy. It was a fun event! We had lots of family come and he was so fat, he barely fit into his blessing out fit. he is




Oliver is getting so big. I am still amazed that at 3 months he is 16.5 lbs. such a chubbers. We love him and knew our family was missing something until he came along.


Hopefully I wont take as long to update my blog!

7 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

YAY for Beckstrom updates!!
I love your family so much!! I can't believe what a chunk Oli is!!

Keep your guts healthy!!

bevany said...

Great update Becks!! My kids would be bawling their eyes out at your house on Halloween. So funny that you do that. Yay that you've seen New Moon so many times...I can't wait to go again! Keep up the updates. I don't think I have your email address...my blog is private now. Let me know if you want an invite.

The Crockett's said...

Becky,
I seriously need another Oli Fix. It was too quick on friday. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Seriously babysitter here if ever needed!!!

Amylee said...

That picture of Oliver with his big eyes is killer! I love it. What a cute little guy. You guys have been so busy. I'm glad you are all recovered from your surgery. I can't imagine how hard that would be to do with a newborn.

Brian&Em said...

Cute, cute pics. Sorry I missed all the fun at your house on Halloween, although I think my kids would have freaked out. Love your costume. New Moon was TOTALLY worth the lack of sleep! Thanks again. Loved it.

Rachelle Crowder said...

I am so jealous of the Chubbs! He gets the good stuff! What a doll. I am so sorry to hear about your surgery... that is so scary! I am so glad everything is ok. You guys are too funny. Kurt is super gross and scary! Love it!

Hugs,

Rachelle

Lizz said...

fun update! you have such a cute family! (i love the chubby baby comment!)