Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY!





Our sweet little monster is 3 years old today. Elizabeth Hannah was born on July 29th around 9 o clock. She was 6bls 2 oz when we brought her home. She has been such a spark of happiness in our life eversince and I really have no idea what life was without her in it. She is my little princess! She is caring, kind, funny, silly, happy, creative, and beautiful. She is everything a little girl shoudl be with a pinch of boyishness to her. We love her dearly!

Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Amylee said...

How come monsters come in such cute packaging? I'm going to ask Him that one day.

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

So precious!! Such cute pictures! Happy birthday Lizzy girl!!!

Chrystal said...

Too cute!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Linda said...

That's my princess. You will always be Nanna's girl. I love you Lizzy. Happy Birthday!!!