Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 3, 2008

TAGGED!

BEWARE these are AS IS
#1 post a picture of your sink as it looks this very minute.


#2 post a picture of your toilet. (you never said which one so I picked the cleanest)


#3 post a picture of your laundry room.


#4 post a picture of the inside of your fridge. (umm forgot, but I promise its not that exciting especially since its almost gorcery time)
#5 Post a picture of your husband/kids and what they are doing right now. ( Dinner time, as usual when it is Kurts time to do dinner its sandwiches and chips!)


#6 Show us your favorite shoes.


#7 Show us you favorite room in your house. (Mine is the living room. It is virtually unscarred by children. I love to read in here. I took many pictures becasue I just LOVE it)


#8 Show us a picture of your closet. (arent clothes and shoes fun!)



#9 What is my dream vacation. Honestly, anywhere away from the kids with Kurt. But not too long, becasue then I would miss them.

#10 Self portrait as you look right now. (Wow...you really had to go there.)


I tag Lys, Amy, Joy, Kim, Kristina, Rachelle, Mary, Melissa, Bevany, Quinn, Shelly, and Steph

7 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

I think your house is so cute. I wish I could have seen it when I was in Utah last. Next time I promise!!!!

bevany said...

I used to have your house (the floor plan)...but out in Syracuse. Your pictures made me miss it. I've seen this post before and have been dreading it if anyone ever tagged me. I am the worst cleaner ever, and I live in absolute clutter. Can't promise to do it, but I might.

M2QC said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Everything looks so clean! Assuming I'm the Mary you tagged, I'll get on that after my 4th of July company leaves... :)

Sarah said...

Okay- your entire house looks super clean- & your living room is gorgeous! (you look dang hot in your pic, by the way)

Arien said...

I love your living room! I haven't seen it in person yet all finished and painted. I am sure it is so nice to have all done.

Rachelle & Jared Crowder said...

This was totally cute! LOVE your house. Super beutifully decorated. I wish I was there to come visit. Thanks for the fun Tag, unfortunately I am not as tidy! hahaha
RAchelle

Jenny Groberg said...

Love how you've decorated! You have a beautiful family and home. I'll have to tell Darren to check it out! Take care!