Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My son the entrepreneur

So I was cleaning up a mess in the yard of a box, stuffed animals and cups. I wasnt too curious as I know how weird my children can be with random things in the yard, until I found $$. So I came to Carter and asked, "Carter, where did all this money come from." He looked at me like he was hiding something and then he said "I sold our soda..."

He made a grand total of $2.75 (which technically means he broke even but hey...its the idea that counts. its better than what the government has done with the economy...LOL!)

Good job Carter!! Next time, up the price!! Supply and demand!

5 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

That is awesome!! We used to make juice ice pops and sell them.

Harris said...

That is hilarious. I can totally see Brevin doing something like that. Funny that the other kids had money to buy the pop! LOVE it!!

Melodie said...

That's so funny. Was it after the Shaw's set up their lemonade stand? D begged for $5 so he could buy some and I told him there was no way it was $5 a glass. So I went with him to pay the 25 cents for a glass.

Brian&Em said...

So funny. I can't believe that he came up with that on his own and all without you knowing. Cute kid.

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

Yep, my kids got some of that yummy soda!!! And so did Ajay and he managed to get in my car and spill some on my seat too!!! The kids wanted more after the first one! I am sure Carter would have made more money had he had any more left!!! THat is so funny that you did not know about it!!!