Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 6, 2009

Family vacation, part I (part II in August)

Those who know us know that every year, hopefully more than once, we go up to our family cabin in Island Park Idaho, just 30 minutes from West Yellowstone.

Well, we were off again a few weeks ago. It was long anticipated. We love it up there in the quiet forest. It was really nice to just get away.

While up there we went fishing, a lot, but caught nothing (typical), but then again, you cant catch much with a "pink butterfly" fishing lore. We also got to see Yellowstone for the umpteenth time (I think my count is up around 60) and it never gets old. While in Yellowstone we saw the numerous animals including 3 grizzlies (which is rare these days). We hung out with family and just relaxed.

Here are some pics from the vacation.

4 comments:

Brian&Em said...

Brian's parents have a cabin up there too. We're headed up there in August. We can't wait. Looks like fun.

Amylee said...

I miss the cabin so much! Staying in my parents trailer on that lot a few weeks ago just wasn't quite the same. I could do the same things over and over and over again and be perfectly happy, too!

The Crockett's said...

What great pics. YOu guys looked like you had a great time away. I am jealous.

Rachelle Crowder said...

What a great time! I love all the cute baby belly shots! you look amazing!!! So fun to see.