Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More summer fun at Cherry Hill!


Carter jumping off pool and doing tricks.


Carter swimming in the lazy river.


Ian just being cute!


Lizzy being pouty because she didnt want to
go down the dragon slide again.

Kurt and Carter hanging off side of pool.

i
Lizzy swimming in the Lazy River


So when my friend Alyssa and her family Nate, Ian, Finny, and Lincoln came to visit they invited us to Cherry Hill. It was sooo much fun! Unfortunately, Kurt couldn't come until they had to leave. So we stuck around til it closed with Kurt and had some more fun!

Carter and Lizzy were so good at swimming in the lazy river and the pool. I was so amazed! It was so much fun!! I have never been there and I am glad we were able to go with friends (especially those that dont judge me in a bathing suit...scary)


This is Finn not letting me take a picture of him. Such a stinker.

No comments: