Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 27, 2009

HELP!

Ever since school got out, Carter's sleep schedule is well nonexistent. Well it hit rock bottom last night. Since we moved him into the basement, I haven't been able to keep a close eye on him. Well, I got up last night around 3 o'clock. I noticed the light on in the kitchen. I sent Kurt to check on things when the light mysteriously shut off. It was Carter, wide awake, getting some cereal. AT 3 IN THE MONRNING!! I am baffled. I dont know what to do. I have tried sleeping in there, which si really hard to do now that, my belly is so big, and the fact we have to be with Lizzy to get ehr to sleep to. Any advice is welcome!!

1 comment:

Arien said...

Oh I wish I could have some great advice for you. We have never had great success in the sleeping department here.