Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting ready for basement to be done

Since we found out we were pregnant we knew we would have to move the kids rooms around to accommodate the little guy. So we went forth and started to work on the basement. We finally got it painted yesterday and new carpet came today. I have been working on a Space theme for Carter and am working on a mural for his bedroom wall. Its not done yet, but here it is so far.



2 comments:

amber hawkins warren said...

Ah that's so fun! I love it. I'm not brave enough to paint anything interesting in my kid's room....but I sure wish I was.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

4...3...2...1
Earth below us,
drifting, falling,
floating weightless,
calling, calling home.