Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mads....

Its been 15 years since I sang in Madrigals my junior year of high school. The same year I dated my sweetheart. 14 years since I sang in Madrigals my senior year. I never knew back then how much I was going to miss it. Went to the concert tonight. There were some really good moments in there where I cried because I remember how much I missed it. . I miss the music, the people, H. I miss singing everyday really really challenging music and making it sound amazing. I will never have that again in my life. But I am grateful I have my memories. ....and I got a husband out of it too :)

2 comments:

Oh,Scrap! said...

You could always join mo-tab. Im not kidding either. it would be major dedication, but they are an amazing choir.

The Beckstrom's said...

that is in the cards some day Liz. its just too demanding right now.