Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The age I will be for the rest of my life

Well, On May 4th, I turned 29. The age I will be for the rest of my life. I dont feel any different but then again, that popping hip of mine and cracking wrists reminds me Im getting up there.

It was a good birthday. Busy, but hey, the Blaze finally won a game that night so it was somewhat of a happy time. Kurt took me to the Dodo and it was yummy.

Im just glad that the past is behind me and I have the future to look forward to and be better.

Thanks mom for birthing me! Love you.

9 comments:

Arien said...

What the!!!!! Happy Birthday!!! I didn't even know. Hope you had a great one and I am totally with you on staying 29.

bevany said...

Happy late birthday. I hope it was a good one!

Heather said...

Wow it was so great to see you and your cute kids. I believe the last time we saw each other was when we graduated. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, I got it from stephs? How are you? and happy birthday!!! by the way this is heather (layland)mertz here is my blog too mertzklan.blogspot.com hope to hear from you. take care

Steph said...

Okay..I will tell you again! Happy birthday! Isn't it true though..Your kids are going to think there is not an age after 29!I remember my mom even had a shirt that said...29 and Holding!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a great one!! Sounds like it probably was!!! We need to get toghether soon!! I still want to see your house!! :)

M2QC said...

Happy Happy Birthday, We're glad you came along, Happy Happy Birthday, We're singing you this sooooooooong!

That's Haley's fav song from the Birthday Show on Noggin. Hope you had a great day! I love your blog!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Love you girly!! Sorry I missed you when I called!! talk to you soon!! lys

Shelly said...

Happy late birthday! I wish I was turning 29 this year!

Amylee said...

Happy 28th! At least you're hotter than ever.