Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Carter!!




Today my little baby boy turns 6! Happy Birthday Carter. I love you. You have been such an amazing person in our life and I am so happy you came to our family! I hardly remember the day you were born, but I do know that you made us very very happy.





Now you are so grown up. Me and Daddy love you so much! We are so proud at who you are and what you are becoming. Always stay happy and follow that happiness!

5 comments:

M2QC said...

What a handsome kid! Tell him Happy Birthday for us!

bevany said...

What?! Our kids have the same birthday!! How crazy is that. Happy birthday to Carter. He is a very handsome boy. I can't believe you have a six year old!! Hope it was a fun day.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to Carter. I have to agree with the other 2 commenter, he is a cutie!

Nate and Alyssa said...

of course I missed yet another of Carter's birthdays. I will be there for one of them sometime before I die. Love you buddy!! Hope you had a great day!!!

Jenny said...

Carter is, as he would say, THE BESTEST, and SMARTEST! Love you Carter, you are one of my many joys! Have a great Birthday.