Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LAGOON!









So we got a season passes this year. Actually, this is the first one Kurt and I have ever gotten. And I have to tell ya, it is totally worth it. We have already been 4 times. The kids love it and we are forcing them to overcome their fears. LOL! The kids even get to go with friends in the neighborhood that also have passes. So its fun. I would just like to go one time and have some adult fun. (and not in the naughty way...Jeff)
Although Lagoon isnt my favorite place since I have a tragic memory of me breaking up with my, lol, Jr High boyfriend the week before Lagoon Day and then watching him hook up with another girl to spite me. Ok...sorry rambling on here.
Anyway, Carter is very very brave. He is tall enough to go on the scariest rides and so far his father has gotten him on the Spider, the Bat, the Mouse, and is hoping to get him on Wicked by the end of the summer. Hang in there kid! I however enjoy most of the kiddy rides with Lizzy. The faces she makes on some of them are so hilarious!

6 comments:

Steph said...

We got those last year and it was totally worth it! I wasn't sure how I would do this year though with a tiny baby! Noah is sad that we don't get to "the goon" anytime we want! I am jealous! Have fun!!!

bevany said...

Who on earth was your jr. high boyfriend?? I think a Lagoon pass would be worth it. You go twice and you've pretty much paid for it. We have cherry hill passes. The girls love it! Cute pictures. Looks like fun!

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! We got Cherry Hill passes this year too, maybe next year we'll try Lagoon.

Arien said...

Had fun and we should do babysitters one night and go and play.

Amylee said...

I want to come!!!! Cami and Nate got passes this year too. You guys should hook it up and bring us on buddy day. Do they even have those???

Nate and Alyssa said...

Wish we could go play with you!! /the boys would love it!!! I think I'd have to stick to the kiddie rides too.