Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Breaking Dawn...finally finished

Im slow but Im done.





I give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

I liked this book actually. There were a few things that I thought were lame in it and totally sappy. But it closed everything up well and I am a little sappy myself and cant help having a happy ending for everyone! So all in all it was good. Not my favorite one, however, but good nonetheless.


I recommend it.

Cant wait for the movie though. I know it will have dissapointments, thats just Hollywood, but I still am very excited.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I actually didn't mind it either (everyone made it sound horrible) What do you expect when you're reading a book about vampires?? Is it supposed to be realistic? ;)