Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag...

So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys:1. My family 2. My Sleep. 3. Vacations

Fears:1.Losing Kurt or one of the kids 2. Natural disaster (mostly Volcanoes) 3.Being alone for the rest of my life.

Goals:1.Flat tummy (and then Ill get preggy, go figure) 2. Control my temper with my kids 3. Start back painting again and make the Tab Choir someday.

Current Obsessions: 1. Work 2. Budgeting 3. Jane Austen type of movies.

Facts: 1. I had a nose peircing 2. I too love to shop...but hate spending money 3. I love football but never did until I met Kurt.

Regrets: 1. I also regret not finishing college. 2. Not helping Kurt finish school before we had kids. 3. Not enjoying high school more than I did.

Okay...I am now supposed to tag....Lys, Arien, Amy, Mary, Rachelle, Sarah, Bev, Amber, Jill, Kristina - I know..a lot more than 5...have fun!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

You are too cute! I am glad that you did that!!! We really should get together really soon...what are your days like now with only 1 kid at home???

Jill said...

I love these things, you get to know so much about everyone that otherwise might not have ever come up!

Harris said...

HA!! I just saw that you tagged me- I'll have to get that done. That was fun to learn about you- I can't even picture you with a nose piercing- FUNNY!! Sorry your hubby is gone more with school now- that stinks!