Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Carter's 7th Birthday Parties

yed

a
So this year I decided to not have a party with friends for Carter. Kurt was against it so I told him he can do it all. I think he may have changed his mind halfway through!! It was lots of fun and crazy!! But everyone had fun! They had pizza, played games, and somehow..even though it was not a water party, they got wet!





The next day we had family over for a family party. Boy is he spoiled!! Grandma and gradpa got him a new playset. Those big wooden ones!! It was a really nice and shocking suprise to Carter and us!! (mostly because we had to put it together!!!)

1 comment:

The Crockett's said...

Brayden had a blast!!! I still wish we lived across the street :( . Miss you guys