Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 7, 2009

MILESTONES

So it has been a while since I have posted anything. Some milestones have taken place in my life. For one, I have reached 20 weeks in my pregnancy, something I am so blessed to finally approach as most of you who know me, I was nervous to get to. I lost my last child at 13 weeks, so finally getting to a positive mark is a blessing! I am excited to find out the sex of the child. I have so many plans that cant go forward until it is done. Lizzy of course wants a girl and Carter, well, he just wants a baby. He is going to be such a good brother!! And Lizzy will make a perfect helper.

The other milestone I have hit is I turned 30 on May 4th. Its INSANE to think that I am really that old. I remember clearly high school memories that feel like they were yesterday. I don't feel old and I am embracing my 30s without really feeling the weight of them that most people trump up. Im excited to start this chapter of my life.

I am trying to stay positive and not let the things around me drag me down. Life is good and I have to remember that no matter what, my family is safe in our home and we are getting by. Right now there are a lot of people who cant say that. I am blessed.

3 comments:

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to find out if it is going to be a girl or a boy!!
I remember turning 30!! I hated that! I never wanted for it to happen as I thought that once I turned 30 I would go straight to 40!!! And sure enough it won't be too long before that happens!!!! Scary thought!!!

bevany said...

I can't wait to know what you're having. Crazy that you're 30...man, you're old. Just kidding. I feel the same way about high school days. I feel like just yesterday you were singing on stage with Andrew Taylor in Once Upon a Mattress. Good times.

Chrystal said...

CONGRATS!! How wonderful things are going well - I can't wait to hear what you're having too! Way to count your blessings! Life is beautiful!