Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day


So aside from all the normal activities, we had two grandmas houses to get to. The first one Lizzy ate fruit bowl after fruit bowl after fruit bowl, well you get the idea. She was stuffed.

Then we got to my Mom's for dinner and well, she ate some more...finally she turns to me at the dinner table and says, "Mommy Im done" then she went over the couch. Not more than 5 minutes later she was fast asleep. She didnt wake up til this morning! What a sweetheart.

4 comments:

The Crockett's said...

I wish my kids would do that!! So sweet!!!

Steph said...

What a cutie!!

Amylee said...

Shouldn't it have been you being able to do that on Mother's Day? Lizzy is adoreable! Your garden looks great. I'm excited to come and collect some fresh produce from your house.

bevany said...

Good greif, girl, welcome back to blogging. I love all your posts but I'm going to be lazy and just do one comment. Your kids are adorable and they seem like so much fun.

I almost wrote "kissing" Andrew Taylor in my comment but decided against it. Seriously...that play was so fun.
Keep up the blogging. I missed you!