Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 22, 2008

HAWAII!!!

So, Kurt suprised me with a trip to Hawaii that I found out about early. Nonetheless...IT WAS AWESOME. We went with our bested friends Scott and Brooke Johnson. I cannot describe how amazing it was. We were on the island of Kauai and it was gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice. We stayed in a quiet villa that we rented in the North shore away from all the touristy stuff, which was awesome. We even had a mango and lime tree in the yard that we made slushies with almost every day.

We found hidden beaches, and went alot to our favorie one "secret beach", we snorkled, we took a boat ride around the famous Napali Coast, we swam with sea turtles, watched dolphins, kayaked an ancient river to an ancient village and hidden waterfall, we were going to go to a luau but it cancelled on us due to rain, we jumped off lava rock formations into pools, we did so much and there was so much more to see. We had an amazing time.

By the end of the week, I was ready to come home, but I miss it and will be so excited when we go again.

11 comments:

Amylee said...

What a HUGE surprise! Dallas would never be able to pull something like that off for me. It looks like it was gorgeous. Secret beach, eh... wink wink.

bevany said...

Lucky! It looks so pretty I can't even imagine. You look HOT in your swimsuit. Could you be any skinnier?

The Crockett's said...

You guys look like you had a wonderful time. I am sure it is great to see kiddos again but is always hard to come back after a trip like that.

Jill said...

I'm so jealous! Of both the trip and the surprise. Kels could take some lessons from Kurt.

M2QC said...

I'm jealous of your beach bod more than anything! The trip sounds amazing! Please post the contact info for the villa you rented so I can dream about planning my own trip there someday!

The Beckstrom's said...

The website for this villa is http://www.kauainorthshorerental.com/section0/index.htm. There is a cottage too, in case you just want a 1 bdrm.

Check it out if you plan on going there.

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

Wow Becky these pictures are just gorgeous!!! I would not have wanted to come back home either after a trip like that!!!

Catherine said...

How Fun!!! You'll have to tell Kurt he's making all the other husbands look bad :0)
What a fun, romantic get-a-way for you two!

Harris said...

I'm so glad you had fun. A little jealous too- those pictures look so amazing. Hope you had a nice break.

Rachelle said...

WOW! such beautiful pictures. So amazing. I went to maui and oahu and I think everyone should go at least once a year! You look super cute as usual!

Hugs,

Rachelle

Lizz said...

That is awesome!!! The pictures are completely amazing, Im a little jealous... but hey, I did get to have fun in st. george UT last month!