Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Out of the Box

So Kurt and myself were on a gameshow last night. Dont get too excited...it was a local gameshow and the only prize we got was some freebee stuff from the Fox network. So its only a local channel on Comcast and the gameshow is called "Out of the Box" we will be on in 2 weeks on Sat ( I think) Frankly, I thought it was really lame...but anything for his brother who happens to be the cameraman for it. Thanks Jeff for allowing me to waste 2 hours of my night@!@

Kurt, as usual, scored the highest score...EVER.
Me...well...lets just say I didnt.

5 comments:

Amylee said...

Hahahahhaha! Kurt always has to outdo people- like that time he wore sparkly pants to the Christmas party. Little did he know Laura would be trying to outdo people as well....

Rachelle Crowder said...

Awesome! No matter how lame, anytime to get away together is cool! Love your background and Header by the way! Very super cute!

Unknown said...

Hi-I found your blog through... I don't remember but I found it. That is awesome about the game show! I think it is cool that you guys were on a game show lame or not. It was probably way fun. Oh ya, fun surprise to Hawaii! I would love that surprise.

Chrystal said...

Love the new header!! I think being on a game show is a cool story - - for parties and things - - you know, an icebreaker kind of thing. Wish I had something like that...hmmm...
Haa haa! Keep the fun coming!

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Game show -- where do I sign up?

Quinn