Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Story...

Remember when we had that theivery the other day when Kurt's wallet and cell phone were stolen. Well the other night we were up late watching TV and we heard a knock on our door. It was 11:30. So Kurt went to see who it was, it was a police officer. He asked, "Are you Kurt Beckstrom?" Of course he said yes. The police officer handed him his wallet and said, "Your neighbor found your wallet." It was just three houses away, for two weeks in their lawn. the neighbor found it when he went out to mow his grass. Nothing was taken out of it. It was as is pretty much. Crazy!! So after all we went through to cancel cards and get new ID's, it was only a few houses away.

Well, we are fortunate that we now know nothing will happen fraudulently with Kurts stuff, but so crazy!

6 comments:

Amylee said...

That's awesome! You guys are blessed lately. No "service engine" light, your wallet has been found... maybe next you'll win the lottery. Just remember to share.

Chris said...

Sounds like something I had done....I "lost" my wedding band for about 5 months, bought a new one, blamed people for stealing it...the whole nine. That is when I found it in a pair of shorts that I rarely wear and now have 2 wedding bands. Glad he found it and didn't get it chewed up by the lawn mower.

BeautyFul said...

NO WAY !!!! How did it get there? !

btw-I am hearing a movie trailer in the background as I type, "You are my life now..."!

AAAHHHHH!!!

abigail said...

Hummmm.. Sounds fishy.....
What is Kurt doing rolling around in the grass at the neighbors???? Beck, You should keep a close eye on that one :-)
Miss you guys. Love you

bevany said...

Sorry to laugh but that's pretty dang funny. Seriously, how did it get there? Crazy!

Sarah said...

And here I was getting ready to move out of my scary neighborhood...