Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 3, 2008

Five things TAG

Friday, October 3, 2008
TAG- 5 Things...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Wow...in college dating the very very wrong kind of boy.
2. Waiting for Kurt to get home from his mission.
3. Trying to get a degree in architecture
4. Staying up til 3 in the morning and still be able to wake up for school at 7am (those were the days)
5. Eating way too many whoppers...look where it got me.

5 Things on today's to do list
1. Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Cancel my credit cards because Kurt's wallet was stolen.
4. Remember to record Carter's star wars show tonight.
5. Be lazy (my doc was out of town so no work for me this week)

5 Snacks I enjoy, unhealthy to healthiest:)
1. Sweet joyous candy
2. Chips
3. icecream
4. crackers
5. Tomoatoes and green apples with salt, yummy

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire (you mean "when")
1. pay off house (im with you Sarah)
2. Pay off debt
3. Make it possible so Kurt never has to work again
4. Get all my fam out of debt
5. Vacation...vacation...vacation


5 places I have lived
1. Woods Cross, UT (20 yrs)
2. Salt Lake, UT (a long 8 months)
3. Bountiful, UT (1 year)
4. Woods Cross (again), UT (6 years)
5. Layton, UT (2 yrs)

5 places I have worked
1. Mountain Orhtopedics (but really its in my house)
2. Coldewell Banker
3. Su Casa
4. Pizza Perfect or as I called it, Piece-o-crap
5. Bob's Deli (oh that place was so good)

Now five of you get to do this!!!

I tag Lys, Arien, Amy, Quinn, Mary.

No comments: