Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Husband tag...

My husband...



1. Where did you meet?
WX High School during the high school play and again in choir. We were in Mads together so we had tons of time to be with each other.
(here are some photos of how I remember Kurt in High School )
Football Boy
Christmas Dance
Prom

2. How long did you date before you got married?
4 yrs

Saying our last goodbye before his mission.
Saying our first hello when he returned from his mission.

3. How long have you been married?
9 years this November

4. What is your favorite feature of his?
His smile

5. What is your favorite quality of his?
His witty humor and his ability to remain calm.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sweets

7. What is his favorite color?
ummm...green?

8. What is his favorite food?
Mexican food

9. What is his favorite sport?
duh...football

10. When and where was your first kiss?
lol, on his bed at his mom's on November 11th 1995.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Be with each other...no matter what we are doing. He is my best friend. But I love to sing with him. Always have.

12. Do you have any children?
Yes,two, Carter and Lizzy

Carter
Lizzy
13. Does he have a hidden talent?
Singing, drawing, sewing, cooking, building, playing sports, he pretty much does everything well.

14. How old is he?
30

15. Who said "I love you" first?
He did. Only a few weeks after we had dated.

16. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes it all except Rap and Country.

17. What do you admire the most about him? The way he can calm me down and the way he teaches his children principles. He has such an amazing spirit that he is to "cool" to share most of the time. I love that about him. He has a good soul and Ifeel like I have known for eternity already.

I tag Lys, Steph, Sarah, and Arien. Share your man with us!

7 comments:

Utah Man said...

Thank you my love. So this is why you were going through all of your pictures and stuff. Well never fear I think im going to scan some pages out of your diary and put it on my blog...Woohoo! I love you sweets, always will.

bevany said...

You guys are so cute. Fun tag! I love all the pictures.

Nate and Alyssa said...

My favorite part of this tag is that I was there for almost all of those fun times!! Hooray for being the tag along best friend!!

Love you guys!!

The Crockett's said...

I love the pictures!!! It is fun to see you guys when you were in highschool. Becky your hair is adorable on the pic where you had Lizzy.

Sarah said...

I love to hear stories of high school sweethearts- so romantic!!

BeautyFul said...

So, even though I lived in the same house as this guy... I seemed to not be around when all this happened... I don't remember any of this! How fun to read about it! I'm so glad you are my sister and my friend (now everyone say a cheesy "ahhhh")!

Love ya, love ya!

And on another note, I can't wait to scream! *wink wink*

Harris said...

So sweet. I love the pictures of you two. So cute. I think I have a few of those that I could rummage up. i cannot believe how short your hair was. That was really fun and cute.