Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Journal Pages...

So if you have been following Kurt's blog... he has now posted the first edition of my journal pages. Get prepared to take a blast to the past in the rollercoaster ride that was my teenage years.

No worries, I made him edit things, and frankly, I was so silly then it dosent even bother me that he is doing this. It just makes me laugh. Check it out. Just copy and paste ( for some reason I can't get it to link)

http://utahmankb.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Amylee said...

Those were priceless. I was the same way as you- giddy and retarded.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

You are brave. I've contemplated burning my few journal pages several times.

Quinn

bevany said...

That is funny stuff. I agree with Quinn...you are very brave. I love that he scanned them in instead of just typing what you wrote. It makes me feel like I'm fifteen again.

Steph said...

Okay...loved it!!! keep them coming kurt!! your bestest friend...steph!!!

Steph said...

(don't really remember anoter stephanie so i am claiming you were talking about me!! love ya!)

Harris said...

So funny. You are one brave girl to allow that... or maybe just crazy!! Good laughs!!!

Sarah said...

You guys are hillarious!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Love you Becks!!! My diary was full of your love life too. I never had anything that interesting going on in my life.

The Crockett's said...

It is great to hear how you guys got started and all the happenings up till the point. I would have to say my journal/diaries were really boring at that age.