Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween..

Well, the crypt was tons of fun. We scared a lot of kids, but I did get attacked at the door by a bunch of boys that pulled my wig off....I shouldve taken their candybars away!!

Kurt was hilarious as some sort of gravekeeper homeless caveman thing. It was fun. Next year will be even scarier!!

Here are some photos of us on Halloween. Unfortunately my camera died before i could get more. So those will have to wait til Kurt's bro's girlfriend sends them to me.
'
Carter was Capt. Rex, a clone from Star Wars


Lizzy was tinkerbell


I tried to be scary....it was somewhat successful.

Happy Halloween! Wait til you see what we do next year!

7 comments:

M2QC said...

Well that picture is definitely scary! Your kids look adorable!

Chrystal said...

Killer costumes!! I love it!! Kids make all holidays more fun!

bevany said...

You look totally scary. Love the kids costumes!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Hurray for tinkerbell!! We should have been together so we could get a picture of her and peter pan together. I am jealous that you get trick or treaters. In the 4 years we have lived here we have had maybe 6 trick or treaters total. oh, Well, more candy for us..

The Crockett's said...

Your place was great. Halle keeps reminding herself, that it was "Lizzy's mom not a scarey white witch" funny thing about this, is this will come out of no where.

Harris said...

So funny!! That is kind-of a scary picture!! Glad you guys had fun and your kids look cute too!!! Glad you had fun!!!

Sarah said...

You guys are so creative! I wish I would've stopped by... Next year, for sure!