Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Broadway Family Fun

A few months ago me and Kurt were involved in a Broadway show for a family reunion of a friend of ours in our ward. I finally got the recordings from them. The first one is me and Sarah Johnson singing "In His Eyes" from Jekyll and Hyde. Its not the best performance, I was a little nervious as it has been a while since I did anything like this. If you know me at allyou know how critical I am of myself and how nervous I get. My breathing is terrible and the end isnt the strongest. Anyway...I am the first voice and she is the second. I will be singing this song again in the Stake Broadway Show with Becky Sorenson and it will be much much better because we will have better equipment and I wont be so nervous. Sarah was amazing though, but we all know that!

Just follow the link and download the songs to hear them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnhyojmgnnx

This next one is Kurt singing "Empty Chairs and Empty Tables" from Les Miserables.
I love it! He did such a good job.

http://www.mediafire.com/?24zww22t0yt

Enjoy!

6 comments:

BeautyFul said...

Wow!!! On all accounts!!! I love you guys! How come we have never done that as a family? We should rent a recording studio and just record some songs... Wouldn't that be fun?!

btw... love your playlist (hee hee)!

The Crockett's said...

I tried to download but couldn't get it to work. I will have to get the komputerguy to help me out LOL Can't wait to hear!

Amylee said...

You people that can sing make me want to throw things.
(Beautiful by the by).

Chrystal said...

I'm so glad you both are still singing! Both songs were wonderful! Hooray for fun with music!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I love listening to you guys!! I still miss the Beckstrom version of BEANS and CORNBREAD!! Good job guys!!

Sarah said...

That was so fun to sing with you- You are amazing & you and Becky S. were great together, too!