Some of the music I love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Hangover


Last night/early morning me and a few (nearly a dozen) friends went and basked in teh Twilight frenzy. I had a great time! I loved finally having a girls night out! It was really fun and I loved the movie.

I know there are a lot of opinions out there...critics...dissapointment, whatever. I loved the movie and I really dont care what others think. Loving the movie for myself is enough for me and I feel bad that people found something in it that made them not like it. But oh well, I did, and I think the more I see the more I will like it.
Things I loved
*Edward, I really thought that Rob did a really convincing job and I was in love with him by the end. (although my ultimate Edward leans more towards the Henry Cavill genre) He was amazing.
* Bella, Charlie (loved Charlie), Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett were all dead on. Wished there was more of the Cullens, but Im sure there will be more back story in the next movie.
*Loved the "sparkles". It was not over the top, and not over done.
*Sorry, but I loved the cheesy-ness of the movie. I am sappy and love that stuff...thats why I married Kurt.
*Loved Victoria...she is soooo perfect. She was the creepiest for me. More than James.
*Loved the baseball scene.
* I just thought it was done the best way it couldve been with the budget they had.
Had a blast though!! Got home at 3am and zonked. Now Im a zombie!

11 comments:

Amylee said...

Hooray for it not totally sucking, right??? Cami still hasn't seen it and I want to go and see it with her. Maybe over Thanksgiving weekend or something- wanna come with?

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

I have been trying so hard to read the book for a couple of weeks now and am still on page 10!!! Should I just give it up and go straight to the movie?!!! haha!! I am not a reader, I want to be so bad, but I'd rather spend time playing on Photoshop! Oh my gosh, that's so bad!! I am going to try and read it right now! Maybe I can get 10 more pages in!! haha!

Brianna said...

I am excited to go see it and your review is hopeful!

Jill said...

Thanks Becky, it was a blast! 2 questions:
Were you able to sneak in a nap?
When are we going again?

:)

bevany said...

Oh Becky. I am getting ready to do my post. I did a midnight showing too. I agree with you about Charlie and Victoria. Loved them. What was with Jasper? He was weird. Don't hate me for my post, ok?

BeautyFul said...

We have to go together again ... let me know...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

BeautyFul said...

I so love that you posted that picture btw! I think I almost peed my pants laughing when we took it!

The Crockett's said...

I am glad you liked it!! I am weary about hearing reviews because there are always critics and I don't want to be tainted when I get to see it. Sounds like the best way to see it though. Glad you had a good time!

bevany said...

Sorry to comment again, but I have to say I love that picture of you with the poster. Hilarious. AND...Henry is a good Edward. Very similar to Albert. Both so much better than Robert whats his face.

Chrystal said...

Love the picture! Can't wait to see it!~

Sarah said...

That really is the funniest pic! Thanks for planning it! WAY FUN! The movie was only as cheesy as the book. ;) I have to say, Jasper was a little too creepy for me, though. I guess it's fun to see the difference from what I imagined in my head.